Why We Move- Post Show

Why We Move- Post Show

From Katy Raczkowski

This campaign is to gather donations, spread equally between the creators of "Why We Move," as well as a 10% given to a Big Island child, Frida, in support of her studies in fine art. Let's keep art alive together.

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

Why We Move Collaborative is a new digital company of artists from all over the globe coming together to create beautiful works to express themselves as well as support the world around them and one another. This performance aired on May 1st and will remain up through the month of May as we collect donations to be divided up by 10% to our beautiful beneficiary, Frida, and the remaining 90% equally split between all 30 creators. Every little bit counts to help us remain hopeful that the arts will continue to be a viable career choice. Thank you for all the love and support, as it is only through your generosity that we can continue to create lovely works like this one. 

If you missed the show, here's the original link to the Premiere: 


Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help Katy raise $10,000 by making a donation.