“PROTECTING YOUR SLEEP” So, you thought you’re sleeping well and even dreaming about cute, pink unicorns. You probably are. But, you may also experience sudden breath stops or oxygen deterioration in the blood.
“PROTECTING YOUR SLEEP”
So, you thought you’re sleeping well and even dreaming about cute, pink unicorns.
You probably are.
But, you may also experience sudden breath stops or oxygen deterioration in the blood. In short, Obstructive Sleep Apnea or OSA.
I doubt that!
Yeah, well, normal people don’t really experience its symptoms and it’s not that easy to detect during the first phase— you only wake up lethargic and feeling sleepy during the day. And you may think, “Oh, I only need some sleep.”
Whether or not you have sleep apnea or your partner complains about your loud snoring every night, perhaps it is time to monitor your sleep.
Duh. How do I track it if I’m sleeping?
“SLEEP WITH PEACE OF MIND”
This is the tagline of the Wellue O2Ring— a medical-grade ring that monitors and tracks your sleep, silently and immediately vibrating when abnormal heart rate and/or low oxygen levels are detected.
Well, check this out:
Wellue O2Ring Features
● Overnight Tracking: Track your oxygen levels, heart rate, and even body movements every second, continuously. Oxygen Level Range: 70 – 99 percent. Pulse Rate Range: 30 – 250 BPM.
● Silent Vibration Alarm: When low oxygen levels and abnormal heart rate is detected, the O2 ring has a built-in silent vibrator to wake you up but not your partner. The vibration intensity and threshold can also be adjusted to your preference and needs.
● Free Monitoring Software & Apps:For full reporting and sleep trend analysis of your heart rate and oxygen saturation, you also have access to free Windows (7/8/10 OS) and macOS(version 10.15.3 or above) software and Android/iOS app (Android 5.0 or above; iOS 9.0 or above; iPad 3/iPhone 4s or above).
● Detailed & Smart Reporting:It provides you a detailed trend chart with a 4-second interval. Very detailed reporting, it tells you how long your oxygen falls below 90 percent and how many times your O2 drops over 4 percent for the whole night. With the high-resolution chart, you can zoom in and out to see more detailed information and even the exact values when it happens.
● Export Professional Report: With the free monitoring app and software, you can print and/or export or share CSV/PDF analysis reports with your doctor.
● Built-in Memory: The small device can also work standalone, monitoring, tracking, and storing data on the device without being connected to the app or software. The ring can store at least 4 sleep sessions, each lasting at least 10 hours, with all of your data syncing to your smartphone or PC once connected.
● Rechargeable: Of course, it is rechargeable. Its battery can monitor and track your sleep for up to 12 – 16 hours. One charge equals to 2 nights of monitoring.
● FDA Listed and Approved: the Wellue O2Ring is FDA-registered and is classified as a Class II medical device.
What Makes The Wellue O2Ring Capable
The O2Rign offers the best wearable experience without the oppression and awkward fitting of the traditional duckbill sensors.
✔ Never slips from your finger
✔ Finger can move freely
✔ Feels like wearing nothing
✔ Don’t make your finger feel numb
✔ Sleek and lightweight design
✔ Comfortable silicone design
✔ Fits different finger sizes without oppression
✔ Bluetooth 4.0 BLE Wireless Connectivity
✔ 1-Year Warranty + Lifetime Technical Support
Using the Wellue O2Ring is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
Who Is It For?
● Loud Snorers
● Sleep Apnea Sufferers
● Asthmatic Patient
What’s In The Box?
● Wellue O2Ring
● Charging cable
● 1-Year Warranty
● User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which finger is recommended?
A: Since the ring is elastic and has a circumference range of 2.0 – 3.2 inches, the index and thumb finder are preferred. It is recommended not to wear it on the middle finger and to avoid loose wearing.
Q: How to pair Bluetooth?
A: Don’t pair in your phone’s system setting. Just make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
Q: What’s O2 Score?
A: This is the measurement of oxygen shortage during the whole sleep. It combines duration, frequency, as well as the depth of oxygen drops. A higher O2 score means richer oxygen. If it is red or yellow, please consult your doctor.
Q: How do I sync the data?
A: Remove the device from your finger. The data will be ready for sync after the countdown. Open the App to sync. Or you can also sync while wearing the device. Just open the App while wearing the device to sync data.
Take note: If measurement time is less than 2 minutes, then there will be no data saved.
Q: How to power on/off the device?
A: Wearing the device on your finger automatically powers it on. Otherwise, you will need to charge it first. Removing it from your finger, the device should automatically power off in a while if it is not connected to the App.
Q: Can the screen be always on?
A: Of course. You can set the screen mode from the App. Take note, however, that the battery will run out faster if in the Always On mode.
Q: The battery runs out. Will my data be saved?
A: Yes. The device should be able to record and save your data before running out of power.
Q: Can I use it during a workout?
A: Yes, it can. Take note, however, that frequent movement can make the readings unavailable. Readings should recover a few seconds after you stop moving.
Q: Are home use pulse oximeters useful for coronavirus?
A: Somehow yes, one of the symptoms of COVID-19 is a shorter breath. This device measures oxygen levels in your blood and can give accurate data on what's happening in your body. Regular blood oxygen should be around 95 and 100 percent. When the value drops to 90 or below you should be aware.
Q: I would like to buy this oximeter cheaper, do you have an oximeter for sale, any discount codes?
A: Yes, at the checkout use discount code “discount” to get 10% off.
Q: Where should I buy an oximeter in the USA, what's the delivery time?
A: I could only recommend buying from FDA authorized online shops that reside in the USA. The quality of the product is many times higher than the ones shipped from China. And I don't even mention the delivery times. The next day delivery of the oximeter is a priority for a happy customer.
Q: Where can I get it?
A: The Wellue O2Ring can be purchased from the official Wellue website.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.