Building Legacy Foundation is raising money for the 2019 TUHC Building Legacy Scholarship for students currently enrolled at Tuskegee University. ALL donations will be awarded to Scholarship Winners at TUHC on 11/09/19.
Building Legacy Foundation & Zucot Gallery are proud to offer opportunities to outstanding undergraduate or graduate students currently attending Tuskegee University!
Selected scholars will receive one of few scholarships that will range from $500 to $2,500 during the 2019-2020 academic school year, which may be used toward covering the costs of tuition and fees, on-campus room and board or required textbooks purchased from Tuskegee University.
The TUHC19 Building Legacy Scholarships are awarded for dedication to Tuskegee University and the greater campus community with the theme in mind, “How do you represent yourself and your school in the classroom, on campus and in the community?”
Scholarships will be awarded and announced at Tuskegee Homecoming 2019 on Saturday, 11/9/19, around 7:11PM CST at the Back2Skegee TUHC19 RV & Tailgate Stage/Lot (Brimmer parking lot across from the new business house).
TUHC19 Building Legacy Scholarship Requirements:
• Students must be currently enrolled in the 2019-2020 school year as a full-time graduate or undergraduate student at Tuskegee University
• Current grade point average must be a 2.8/4.0 or higher
• Student must have demonstrated leadership ability through a variety of measures
• Online application must be completed and submitted no later than 11:59 PM CST on 11/01/19
• Online applications can be completed at https://buildinglegacy.wufoo.com/forms/zuqqmi1bo9d71/
Additionally, a completed application must include the following supporting documents (email these documents to email@example.com) :
• Most recent college transcript(official high school transcript for Freshmen)
Building Legacy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting balanced, respectful, and enriched relationships and aim to create life changing moments and experiences to help build a positive outcome for our young generation and families.
Our vision and goal are to connect, inspire and cultivate youth by creating unique opportunities to help them reach their full potential. This includes exposing them to new ideas, opportunities, and thought leaders in various fields, all while promoting self-awareness.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?