Hello, Im Robert Murphy of Bridgton Maine. I am musician whos house stood in Bridgton Maine. On january 9th 2013 I had come home to learn that due to faulty wiring my television exploded incinerating my entire living room before the smoke alarms even went off. My moms name was on the lease who also lost a lot of personal memories in the fire. I am set to leave on tour for I play in the act known as "Rookie With Rockets".As of now those plans I keep as promised but ive lost everything in the fire. Destroyed includes
Wallet,ipad,guitar,laptop,desktop,acoustic guitar,video camera,all my personal band merchendise (cds,stickers,appearal) every peice of furniture I owned, mackie mixer, 3 microphones, 90 % of my clothes, and all my information such as banking,hospital,taxes,contracts,birth certificate, EVERYTHING.
My mom held alot of her stuff there and lost, family photos,artwork I did as a kid, old christmas ordements, jewlery, ipod, television, books, childhood memories.
I plan to stick to my guns and somehow making this tour happen with the resorces I have. I hope I can keep my word but its hard to think it will. I did NOT have renters insurance, and the apartment wont be rebuilt until end of next month. I lost over 5,000 dollers in music equipment and collectivley the apartment caused 10,000 plus in property damage.
I hope you see that this is a heavy loss considering no one was at fault. i am very fortunate for my safety and hope that you are willing to help.
--Thank you so much---
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?