To Honor Isaac by giving him the Memorial he deserves

To Honor Isaac by giving him the Memorial he deserves

From Gerry Dombek

With deep & unimaginable sadness we lost Isaac, such a loving, spirited, talented young man so full of life & dreams. Please honor him by assisting his family during this tragic loss. All prayers & donations appreciated!

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

Recent Updates

Update #2

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your support. With your help, we were able to raise 25% of the total costs. The Car Wash and 2 Food venues raised the other 75%. If you were not there, the services for Isaac were beautiful and heartfelt. The full day ceremony included a 30 car - 10 Mile funeral procession, releasing of doves, praying the Glorious Mysteries, flowers, band, prayers and countless tears and hugs. Time seemed to stand still. No one was in a hurry. There were over 200 in attendance. If you were there, thank you for coming.

The family is grieving, and honestly still in shock. Even under these excruciating circumstances, they have expressed sincere appreciation for your support. With your help they are able to avoid the huge debt they were prepared to take on.

More Info

Isaac Olivas unexpectedly passed away on July 22, 2021 leaving behind his Mother (our friend Josefina "Josie" Olivas) his close siblings, cousins and the rest of his big beloved family & friends. The family is understandably shocked by this sudden loss and unfortunately not prepared for anything that goes along with planning a funeral at this time. The costs for Isaac's Funeral are $20,000, which does not include the music, flowers or reception following the services. You will have the option to pay or include the 2.9% surcharge to fundly.com, otherwise 100% of the donations will go directly to Josefina Olivas.

Although, nothing can bring Isaac back to us, we are hoping to raise enough money to assist his Mother with these unexpected expenses, as well as time that Josie and her family may need to take from work by Tuesday, August 3rd. There will be a Car Wash & Taquiza at Antro Club 4346 W Glendale Ave (43rd Ave & Glendale) the weekend of July 30th. Services are Friday, August 6th at Greenwood Memory Lawn Mortuary & Cemetery located at 719 N 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85009.

UPDATE: Thank you for your support. With your help, we were able to raise 25% of the total costs. The Car Wash and 2 Food venues raised the other 75%. The services for Isaac were beautiful and heartfelt. The full day ceremony included a 30 car - 10 Mile funeral procession, releasing of doves, praying the Glorious Mysteries, flowers, band, prayers and countless tears and hugs. Time seemed to stand still. No one was in a hurry. There were over 200 in attendance.

The family is grieving, and are very grateful for everyone's support. Thankfully, as they adjust their lives without Isaac, they will not be burdened with the extra debt they would have faced.

Thank you for your support, prayers and donations for Isaac.

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help Gerry raise $5,000 by making a donation.

Gerry Dombek posted a new update:
about 1 month ago

Update #2

Thank you for your support. With your help, we were able to raise 25% of the total costs. The Car Wash and 2 Food venues raised the other 75%. If you were not there, the services for Isaac were beautiful and heartfelt. The full day ceremony included a 30 car - 10 Mile funeral procession, releasing of doves, praying the Glorious Mysteries, flowers, band, prayers and countless tears and hugs. Time seemed to stand still. No one was in a hurry. There were over 200 in attendance. If you were there, thank you for coming.

The family is grieving, and honestly still in shock. Even under these excruciating circumstances, they have expressed sincere appreciation for your support. With your help they are able to avoid the huge debt they were prepared to take on.

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Gerry Dombek posted a new update:
about 1 month ago

Update #1

You're the best! Thank you for helping us hit 25% of our goal so far! We are grateful for your help to raise funds for Isaac Olivas' funeral and memorial expenses.

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or