This Campaign is to Raise the starting Dollars for The TBL(Table) Which is An organization dedicated to identifying and qualifying top black creative talent for the American TV & Film industry.
The TBL Conference is a fully vetted and curated Experience for the top 600 qualified Black Candidates in the USA interested in the American TV & FIlm industry in all capacities. This Conference will soon become the pipeline for not just creatives but also candidates interested in Finance, HR, and Marketing in the industry. It will also change the " There isn't enough qualified Black Candidates" Narrative.
At the conference we will offer
- On the Spot interviews for internships and Jobs
- Interactive Masterclasses with industry leaders
- An Ecosystem of the next generation of Black executives and creatives
- Mentorship programs
Donated Dollars will Sponsor and benefit the candidates DIRECTLY
Each Candidate's Expenses are $5,000 and each donation goes towards the candidates attendance and needs
Avatar Virtual Experience
The TBL (Table)
An organization dedicated to identifying and qualifying top black creative talent for the American TV & Film industry. We are the qualified Solution in the LA Market connected with education, to help introduce the industry to Black candidates.
1. Create tangible employment opportunities for black creative talent in all aspects of the TV & Film industry.
2. Educate Black students in high school, college and postgraduate about career paths in the TV & Film industry.
3. Expose the TV & Film industry to the black creative community for new content, creatives ideas and talent planning, and pipeline development.
The TBL aims to secure the tools the candidates and participants need to succeed in their future roles in the industry by:
1) Developing a deep understanding of how to maneuver, navigate and create longevity within the TV & Film industry.
2) Making the Industry entry barrier permeable and Devoting to change the landscape of the tv and film marketplace.
3) Revamping the narrative on how to diversify the industry by unique and effective.
3) Continuous Internal Network
4) Celebrating, supporting and exposing diversified companies
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.