non-profit foundation working to abolish the illegal use & distribution of steroids and to encourage every young, developing athlete to comeclean to their sport.
theporterproject is a non-profit foundation that is working to abolish the illegal use and distribution of performance enhancing drugs and to encourage every young, developing athlete to comecleanTM to their sport.
We will have two divisions:comecleanTM – which will help educate young, high school and collegiate athletes about the dangers of performance enhancing drugs & to encourage clean and honest competition.
cleanjusticeTM – which will work with local law enforcement and legislators to regulate clinics across the country to help prevent illegal access of PED’s to our young, amateur, and professional athletes.
We will use these funds raised for the following initiatives:
- To launch our speaking engagements in various cities/schools.
- To become sponsors of events where youth athletes will be able to hear our message
- To continue to build out our website and video / photo presence.
- To provide information to schools about our project
- To provide information to youth athletic associations and state athletic associations
We are excited about our launch and thrilled to be working with Fundly to promote our project!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?