I am raising money for Cancer, Emergency Food, Health Care, Children's Hospital and Athlete/Community Engagement. I will Swim-Bike-Run at total of 421.5 miles (not including training) to raise money for these causes.
I am raising money for several organizations this year as I continue to participate in organized events that raise money for great causes. Below is a list of events and organizations your money will be going to. Please help me participate and raise money for these great causes!
1. Cap City Half Marathon (13.1miles): Ohio Health Foundation
2. Tour of the Scioto River Valley (100miles): TOSRV Organization
3. Ironman Half Triathlon (70.3miles): Ironman Foundation Community Fund
4. Pelotonia (2 days, 180miles): Cancer Research at The James Hospital
5. Harvest Sunrise Olympic Distance Triathlon (31.93miles): The Ohio Food Bank
6. Columbus Marathon (26.2miles): Nationwide Children’s Hospital
You can donate to the pot which will be equally distributed across all organizations listed or leave a comment with your donation if you would like to donate to a specific organization.
Please and thank you!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.