I'm raising money for a cause I care about, but I need your help to reach my goal! Please become a supporter to follow my progress and share with your friends.
Are you tired of constantly searching for the right adhesive to fix all your household problems? Look no further than double-sided sticky tape! This versatile and often overlooked product has a multitude of surprising uses around your home that will save you time, money, and frustration. From organizing your closet to preventing furniture from sliding, we've compiled a list of 10 unexpected ways to use double-sided sticky Adhesive Tapes in your daily life. Get ready to be amazed at the possibilities this simple yet effective tool can bring!
Double-sided sticky tape is a versatile tool that can be used in many different ways around your home. Here are some surprising uses for this sticky tape:
1. Use it to keep cords and cables organized and tidy.
2. Keep surfaces clean and free of fingerprints by using it as a border between surfaces.
3. Keep valuables safe by taping them to the wall or cabinet where they cannot be easily stolen.
4. Repair small tears in fabric quickly and easily with double-sided tape.
1. Double Sided Sticky Tape is used for a variety of purposes around the home, from repairing furniture to sticking window panes back into place.
2. To use double-sided tape, peel off one side of the tape and stick it to the surface you want to attach it to. Peel off the other side of the tape and attach it to the first side.
3. Double-sided sticky tape can be used for a variety of repairs around your home, from fixing a piece of furniture that's fallen down to sticking window panes back into place.
4. You can also use double-sided sticky tape for a variety of other tasks around your home, like holding a picture frame together while you hang it on the wall or holding brochures together while you read them.
1. Double-sided sticky tape is a versatile and useful tool around the house. Here are five surprising uses for this adhesive:
a. securing items to a surface
b. holding down documents
c. attaching photos to a frame
d. marking a boundary
There are many surprising uses for double-sided sticky tape around your home. Here are six:
1. Create a wall hanger: Cut a piece of double-sided sticky tape long enough to wrap around the wall at least twice. Peel off the adhesive backing and affix it to the desired spot on the wall. Press the sticky side against the surface and hold in place with another piece of tape.
2. Keep a laptop from sliding off a table: Place a strip of double-sided sticky tape across the top edge of your laptop so that it hangs over the edge of the table. This prevents it from slipping off during use.
3. Secure cables and cords: Wrap cords or cables around a sturdy object like a railing or post, then stick the ends of the cord/cable onto either side of the object using double-sided sticky tape as needed. This will keep them from getting tangled up while you're working.
4. Anchor curtains in place: If your curtains are starting to come loose from the rod, use double-sided sticky tape to secure them in place again. Simply attach one end of the adhesive strip to one curtain panel, then attach the other end to an adjacent panel. Repeat until all panels have been attached.
5. Stop pet hair from accumulating on furniture: Use double-sided sticky tape to adhere one end of a hair tie to furniture fabric near an area where pet hair is being accumulated.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.