Shredder’s indoor ski and snowboard slopes are a cool alternative to traditional summer camps for kids. They’ll work on their skills with our instructors and have fun with friends all summer. And our format is super flexible, offering Half-Day AM, Half-Day PM, and Full Day options! Check out the details – Shredder is a summer camp your kids will love.
- Our summer camps for kids in Colorado are designed to help them learn or strengthen their ski skills or snowboard skills! Each day, your child will spend time receiving instruction and honing their skills for the upcoming season.
- Kids Camps activities include skiing/snowboarding, sledding, other fun games/sports, inflatable forts (dependent on location), free play time, arts/crafts, and more!
- During the final 15-20 minutes of each half-day, kids will watch a small portion of a kids show or movie to help them wind-down before parent pick-up
- Half-Day or Full-Day kids summer camps options are available!
- Half-Day AM: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Half-Day PM: 1:00 – 4:00pm
- For Full Day, just register for an AM and PM camp on the date you want
- Our Ski/Snowboard summer camps for kids offer complete flexibility! Register for only the dates and times you want – no week-long or session-long commitments required.
Year-round kids ski camps and kids snowboard camps
- For great summer camps near Denver, summer camps near Boulder, or kids summer camps in Colorado, look no further than Shredder!
- Summer Camps 2022 are now open for registration! Select your location here to register.
- Looking for a unique activity to enjoy the holidays? Have cousins or family in town? Our summer camps and winter break camps are a great option for kids to be active and have fun!
- Do the kids have time off from school? We can provide super childcare for kids! They’ll have a bunch of fun while working on their athleticism and ski skill development.
- 2021 Winter Session +Spring Break camps are now open for registration! Select your location here to register (only available at select locations).