I'm raising money to get a new small business off the ground. my plan is to get a mobile snow cone/treat stand. A portion of proceeds from sales will be donated back to the community for our youth.
I have always wanted to do something like this. We all enjoy snow cones on a hot summer day and why not start up a mobile one that i can reach customers throughout the northern metroplex. My plan is to get this up and running and after achieving profits to reward my investors as well as give money/perks back to the community as well. With a set bonus of up to 20% of company owned by initial investors, I can assess that the remaining 80% will be more than ample to sustain living even in down times and allow me to donate a generous amount back to the communities that I have been fortunate enough to call home for many years.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.