Help us save the Pacific fisher and the entire Southern Sierra Nevada, from Yosemite to Sequoia and beyond! Our goal is to create a recreational paradise for people and an interconnected habitat for wildlife.
Our goal is to protect the endangered Pacific fisher and the entire Southern Sierra Nevada. Our path to get there has five primary campaign elements:
1) Build congressional support for a Range of Light National Monument bill. We already have 21 members of the House in support!
2) Continue to grow our grassroots support. We've spent 7 years working with local activists and have hundreds of businesses and local leaders behind us!
3) File a lawsuit to protect the endangered Pacific fisher, a cute tree dweller that needs big trees, an interconnected habitat and a forest free from logging.
4) Educate and train student activists in environmental advocacy and communications with our internship program.
5) Train at-risk youth in outdoor adventure, education, self-awareness and leadership in the beautiful Southern Sierra Nevada.
Let's get it done!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?