I've scratched the SharePoint expense and replaced it with printing expenses. I am so excited about the direction SASARI is going!
My name is Callie and I founded Students Abroad Sexual Assault Resource Initiative (SASARI) with the desire to make study abroad orientations the best they can be in regards to preventing, responding to, and recovering from sexual violence. I first must build relationships with colleges and universities and learn about their needs in regards to this. As you know, this will take resources and that is why I am doing my first crowdfunding to raise money for looming technology needs such as:
· Annual website renewal for hosting and domain name ($115.87 due November 6th)
· Website donation button upgrade/secure checkout ($167.97)
· Replace laptop (may compare Best Buy and TechSoup)
· Phone expenses ($80-100/month for coverage alone)
· Printing expenses
· My needs in general feel endless at this point as this is a large undertaking
Thank you dearly for your tax deductible contribution!
Please be sure to share this cause that is so near and dear to my heart!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.