Probate Recovery

Probate Recovery

From John Turner

Probate Recovery : I am seeking assistance to pay for a probate attorney to recover my stolen inheritance. My name is John D. Turner. I am seeking assistance to pay for a probate attorney to recover my stolen inherita...

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

As I am the only legal survivor of the deceased, her son, this person has committed fraud and theft of my mother's estate by saying he was her "only son" and the Executor of her Trust , but the documents that he presented did not have a signature page.

He made arrangements for my mother to be buried next to my father in Tennessee. At the funeral he told other family members at the funeral that he did not know where I was and that I had been disinherited with no valid proof. He also promised to distribute funds from the Estate to other family members , but so far no one has has received anything. He also informed my only uncle, my mother’s ninety one year old brother(to whom she was very close) that he was not mentioned in the trust, which brought more family suspicion.

My mother needed twenty-four hour care prior to her passing and this person worked for the firm that he claimed wrote the trust with no signature page. He bought himself a new home this year while not distributing the Estate funds. I am raising funds to hire a probate attorney to help me find justice.

I am just trying to put things to right for the sake of the true members of my family and my children.

Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Sincerely, John Turner

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or