I'm raising money for a cause I care about, but I need your help to reach my goal! Please become a supporter to follow my progress and share with your friends.
On 25 June 2015, our Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) launched a Credit-Linked Subsidy System (CLSS) which is classified as urban and rural according to the annual wage rate. to provide the sponsor with a reasonable benefit in terms of up-front financing costs.
According to the Housing for All conspiracy, those who pay no more than GEL 18 per year for each year can register. For the economically weak (EWS) or low-income groups (LIG), a housing development loan interest subsidy is provided to secure and develop houses. For the middle-income group (MIG), the interest rate on home loans for the acquisition or development of living space including repayments is given. Assistance for interest subsidies is paid in advance on the principal outstanding.
Under the program, beneficiaries can receive a 20-year loan to pay housing installments ranging from ₹6 lakhs to 12 lakhs at 3 percent to 6.50 percent per annum for a time of a limit of 20 years.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Surat is a home loan program established by the central government in collaboration with state governments. It was founded to offer affordable housing to economically weaker groups and low- and middle-income groups. While the EWS class receives full support under the plan, the MIG and LIG classifications only qualify for the Credit Link Scheme (CLSS) under PMAY.
The people of Gujarat, Surat in particular, sincerely welcome Pradhan Mantri Avas Yojana. In fact, the state government is currently building 5,000 new homes, including 8,000 residential units under construction in the city. The City of Sofia in Surat has prepared a report on the tasks of implementing the accommodation plan effectively. As of April 2017, the Surat City Council, together with the Surat City Council, completed more than 2000 DUs.
This plan is original in Indian metropolitan cities (cities, urban areas, subways) for the urban poor with salaries under 6.00,000 / year and ages between 21 and 58 years.
Women play an important role in this. Family including husband, wife, and unmarried children. The recipient must not own nursing home in any part of India on his behalf or for anyone in his family to receive central support from the measure of mission meeting income meetings marked PMAY
Credit-related grants are available for preferred home loans for redevelopment and expansion of rooms, kitchens, toilets, etc. For existing homes. The area of the carpet in the house should be expanded or increased according to this plan. Must have an area of up to 30 square meters for the EWS class (the economically weaker section) and up to 60 square meters for the LIG group (low-income groups).
To qualify as an EWS / LIG beneficiary under the program, an individual loan applicant must present a self-certified certificate in the certificate/statement as proof of income.
The following eligibility criteria for PMAY Surat are:
Applicants are not allowed to own a Pucca home in their name or on behalf of any other family member in any part of the country.
The applicant should not receive, or should not receive, material assistance from the central government under plans to provide services under PMAY.
Recipient families may not benefit from PMAY sponsorship from one of the Main Credit Institutions (PLI).
For married couples, either companion or both co-owners are entitled to subsidies.
The applicant's family income must fall into one of the accompanying income groups.
Economically weaker share (EWS)
Low Income Groups (LIG)
Middle income group I (MIG-I)
Group II with middle income (MIG-II)
PMAY grants and benefits can only be won once. If borrowers transfer their loans to other lenders, they will not qualify.
Given that Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a program launched by the Government of India, you will need to provide a complete list of documents for your application to be successfully submitted. You are:
· Registration form
· If the income is below the tax limit, a self-certified income certificate is required at this time.
· Unique identification numbers such as permanent account numbers (PAN), aadhaar numbers, KTP numbers, driving licenses, etc.
· Proof of citizenship
· Copy of proof of address
· Proof of income
· Last income tax return / Form 16, if applicable
· Proof of category if you belong to OBC / SC / ST / Minority
· Bank statements with notes from the last six months
· Financial reports/business license / sticky notes prepared independently and certified on the type of business or work
· Evaluation certificate by certified examiner
· The applicant's statement that he or a member of his family is homeless due to weather conditions in any part of the country
· Applications and obligations that demonstrate that construction is within the allowable range and complies with the law. In addition, it should be noted that the loan is taken for housing purposes only
· A certificate for the architect / engineer confirming the following - construction/repair costs and, in the case of purchase, the expected age, future, and suitability of the house/apartment should also be stated.
· If necessary, receive an advance from the seller/builder
· There is no objection certificate from the housing association or competent authority
· Approved construction plan
· Construction contract with building contractor
· Property Distribution Letter / Purchase Agreement / Ownership Deed / Lease Agreement
2. PMAY in Surat
3. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
4. Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana
5. PMAY U
6. PMAY Urban
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.