More than 75 students have enrolled in the Perry Service Learning (PSL) program for the 2022-23 school year, and they are already planning to provide important services to our community, but we need your support!
PSL sponsorship certificate of appreciation and recognition on PSL Facebook (687 followers), PSL Twitter (392 followers), and PSL Instagram (122 followers).
Name on PSL web page with link (avg. of 1,100 unique visits/month) and listing of name on PSL monthly e-newsletter (748 subscribers), plus Bronze sponsorship perks.
Name with link on PSL web page and monthly e-newsletter, and name on PSL t-shirts, plus all Bronze and Silver sponsorship perks.
Name and logo with link on PSL web page and monthly e-newsletter, and name and logo on PSL t-shirts, plus all Bronze, Silver, and Gold perks.
Sponsorship of one PSL student-run program (i.e. Giving Garden, The PSL Kitchen, Halloween Heroes, Community Green Day and more), and name and logo with link on PSL, plus all Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum perks.
A year-long sponsorship of a room in our Center for Civic Engagement ($1,000 - $20,000) allows us to fund capital improvements to create a welcoming space and ideal learning environment for all students. Contact us for details!
Because of the generosity of sponsors, students from the PSL Class of 2022 provided the following services to our community:
● The Pirate Power Pack program will distribute over 10,000 meals to students attending the Perry Local Schools who might otherwise experience food insecurity;
● the PSL Kitchen will prepare and deliver 15 meals for over 300 residents at Project Hope for the Homeless and Forbes House;
● the PSL Giving Garden will provide over 400 lbs. of fresh produce to The Perry Center;
● the PSL Green Team will recycle over 1,100 lbs. of aluminum cans and plastic bottles, and conduct clean-ups along the shores of Lake Erie and the Grand River;
● the Holiday Food Drive will generate 4,000 lbs. of food and $4,000 for The Perry Center;
● and the PSL student philanthropy program will provide $2,000 to local nonprofits;
Your generous support will help PSL continue this high-quality programing during the 2022-2023 school year!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.