Michael and I have been talking and praying about adoption for years. It was not until a month ago that we finally decided it was God's timing for us to pursue that calling! We are excited to begin our adoption journey!
God has been tugging on our hearts to adopt for years. Along with the call to adopt comes the financial aspect. We know $30,000 is nothing for God! We are putting our full trust in Christ that He will provide the funds needed to bring another member into our family! Adoption is extremely expensive. To give you a better understanding of where the funds go, we have provided a breakdown of adoption costs from adopttogether.org.
· Home Study Fee = $2,000
· Documentation Preparation & Authentication = $1000
· Adoption Agency Application & Program Fees = $12,500
· Adoption Consultant Fees = $2,000
· Attorney Fees = $9,600
· Advertising & Networking = $1,500
· Birth Family Counseling = $750
· Birth Mother Expenses = $4,000
· Foster Care = $250
· Travel Expenses = $2,000
· Post-Placement Expenses = $1,250
· Miscellaneous Expenses = $2,000
We are beyond grateful and appreciative of whatever God puts on your heart to give, whether that be $1 or $1,000! We thank you all for your love, support and, most of all, your prayers!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.