BOC carries out the following activities: 1. Social assistance to displaced refugees and asylum seekers, and work with them to identify and assist in the search for long-term solutions, in particular, integration.
BOC carries out the following activities:
1. Social assistance to displaced refugees and asylum seekers, and work with them to identify and assist in the search for long-term solutions, in particular, integration.
2. Working with the Labor, Employment and Social Protection Committees and other public and private organizations to improve access of refugees and asylum seekers to the State systems of social security, health, education, employment and self-employment.
3. Coordinating the work of the Commission on the allocation of one-time financial assistance for refugees and asylum seekers, and providing monthly financial and emergency assistance for a number of vulnerable refugees and asylum seekers.
4. Meeting the needs for medical care for the most vulnerable groups of refugees/asylum seekers, especially for those who do not have access to medical care provided by the State free of charge. Providing psychological counseling, including through the involvement of medical workers from polyclinics, to reduce the number of stressful situations and tensions between the local population and asylum seekers/refugees.
5. Monitoring of Russian language training for refugees and asylum seekers at the universities of Minsk, Vitebsk and Gomel and providing administrative support. 6. Provision of various forms of assistance — integration grants to improve living conditions, distribution of school grants; payment of financial assistance to refugee volunteers who take an active part in the implementation of various programs; organization of vocational training, employment, etc.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.