Disaster Relief for Charles Hayes and Juanita Hamer who had lost their home to fire after 3 days of moving in. We have exerted all of our funds from our first move and ask for your help to move again. Thank you all!
Last Friday, 3 days after moving in our new apartment, the upstairs neighbors caught their patio on fire which damaged our apartment as well. No one was hurt. The city decided that the apartment wiring was not up to date and deemed the apartment not livable until it’s fixed. The landlord informed us that it would be fixed by this coming Wednesday and we can return to our homes. That was the news last week. Last night we found that the landlord is possibly selling the apartment to the city because he may not be able to afford the repairs in a timely manner so that we can move back in. Red Cross has helped us tremendously with giving us hotel rooms, but those funds are already skimpy. If you guys have any ideas of where I where we can go from here, all help is appreciated!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.