I'm raising money to do a Book Tour in 2020! Donations will help produce this book + live music experience across the U.S. with Josh Rawlings. Support the campaign to follow our progress and share with your friends!
SECOND BOOK + MUSIC TOUR CAMPAIGN UPDATE!
Hello, dear friends! We are nearing closer to the $1,000 mark in our campaign goal of $20,000 -- awesome!
Our end date is flexible on our campaign, meaning we can extend it into the new year if we wish! As such, we will continue to invite folks to contribute through December and into January -- by then, both the book and the album will be available online and we'll focus on our final fundraising efforts in preparation for travels in February.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed and shared our campaign thus far! We hope this update finds you well as we all come into the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
Here's what's been happening since last I wrote to you:
--> My book will be available for purchase online worldwide in just over two weeks! I will share the link with you once it's available!
--> Josh and I have been doing livestreams together on Facebook sharing some behind-the-scenes stories on how our sound healing music came to be. You can find those on my personal FB page if you'd like to watch.
--> We recently decided to change the title of our album from "Inner Power" to "Sound Healing for Self-Love." This will be the same format for future collections of music as well: "Sound Healing for ________" (insert theme). We feel really excited to have landed upon this naming system, which resonates with us more than our original idea of "Sound Healing Volume 1: Inner Power." What do you think? Do you like it, too?
--> Our first book/music tour event is HAPPENING in our hometown of Seattle on Sat, December 21st from 7-8:30p!!! If you are local to Seattle and it fits with your holiday plans, we would love for you to join us!
Please grab your Seattle Launch tickets in advance here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/getting-unlocked-jessie-sawyers-seattle-book-launch-tickets-84294805031
Thank you, everyone!
As always, in honor of your contributions, my aim is to continue to make you proud of the work we're doing and sharing in the world - both online and through this upcoming Book/Music Tour!!!
Hey, Book Tour teammates!
Jessie here. I am SO thankful to those of you who've been the first to jump in and support our efforts to bring my soon-to-release book and the sound healing music that Josh Rawlings and I have created across the U.S. in early 2020! Here are some exciting updates from the past week.
WEEK ONE IN REVIEW:
- We're currently at $600 raised, with 38 days remaining. Love it!
- Individual donations so far have ranged from $10 to $300. Thank you to each of your generosity!
- This week, I've spent over 10 hours working side by side with my editor to give the book its final polish before we send it to be published. It's feeling FIERY! : )
- The book release date is looking to be the second week in December, but I'll update you with a solid date soon.
- Once published, we'll do an introductory launch period where it'll be available for $0.99 as an eBook on Amazon (but you'll have the option to buy a paperback if you like the real deal better!).
- Our Inner Power sound healing music album should be releasing around that time as well (the songs are getting mastered this month!). We'll let you know and can't wait to pass along your very own digital download!
My promise to you:
I will do everything in my power to continue to make you proud.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?