Legal Gender and Name Change

Legal Gender and Name Change

From J Selke

Hi friends! I am trying to fund a legal name and gender marker change for me. I tried to apply for a fee waiver, but they denied it, so I am going from here instead. ANYTHING HELPS!

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

Hi, I'm J and I'm nonbinary. As a person in Indiana, I am legally able to change my birth certificate for both my name and gender, but this process has been incredibly confusing and expensive. After I receive these funds, they will go directly to the courthouse, so that I can start this process and change my name and gender on my legal documents. I am so happy to be going through this process, but it also has been so exhausting. Thank y'all so much for being supporters of mine. 

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help J raise $157 by making a donation.