Legacy Fund 2020 - Inspired by Love, Fueled by Community

Legacy Fund 2020 - Inspired by Love, Fueled by Community

From STELLA SPANAKOS

I ask for your help in making the world a better place for those who are affected by Autism. Today, I am announcing the Legacy Fund, setting our goal at $100,000 to carry us into the next decade of success and growth.

STELLA SPANAKOS posted a new update:

Dear Nicholas Center, Spectrum Designs and Legacy Fund Supporters,

We are coming to the close of our online Fundly page. We have raised close to $60,000 of our $100,000 goal and are more than halfway there. I want to thank everyone who has helped achieve our goal, this is an amazing feat given the short time period!

On behalf of Nicholas and I, please know we are humbled, blessed, and grateful for your generous support. I will continue to update everyone on the progress of our Legacy Fund goal and other initiatives to help us champion this cause to the finish line!

I wanted to leave you with a story that I have never shared with anyone.
I had mentioned that my husband kept waiting for Nicholas to “outgrow” his autism or the “magic cure”. I think that was the only way he could cope with it. I don’t know why, maybe it was God’s way of giving him a sense of understanding or peace about Nicholas, but the morning of his death he sent me the following email:

From: HoveEdge@aol.com
Date: June 7, 2010 9:04:02 AM EST
To: SLSpanakos@aol.com
Subject: Saw This Thought It Was Very Touching

“The absence of social programming, cultural conditioning, and all that prejudices everything we taste, touch, and see, gives people with autism the closest thing to God’s
Eyes we have here on Earth.”

Souls, Beneath and Beyond Autism

If you haven’t, please consider donating so that we can continue to offer opportunities, programs, and employment opportunities to those on the autism spectrum.

Peace, Love and Blessings to all,

Be safe and hug the ones you love often,
Stella & Nicholas

All Updates

Haitham Badr commented:
hi my name is Haytham from Egypt..I'm trying to raise some money for my case..I'm looking for somebody to help me passing finical crisis ..c
Carolyn Williams commented with a $500 donation:
Heartfelt gratitude to the Nicholas Center and Spectrum Designs for all the dedicated work in empowering the lives of all. God Bless!!!
Liz Casale Corrao commented:
Thank you Stella and to all the staff who are so incredible every day - We love the Nicholas Center and Spectrum
Frank Troiano commented with a $542 donation:
all the best, pat,- frank- nick and Chris
Patrick Bardsley commented with a $250 donation:
Greatest orgs!
Eric Lacoma & Linda Kadluboski commented with a $1,000 donation:
Thank you for all you do in making a difference for our family!
Neil & Amy McGoldrick commented with a $1,000 donation:
God Bless You All!
Mary Frances Jeffrey commented with a $543 donation:
Best Granola Ever. :)
Margie Barres commented with a $108 donation:
The Words Thank You are not enough - but, Thank You with much appreciation.
Helene Romano commented with a $50 donation:
love you my friend amazing women.
Sue DeMarco commented with a $325 donation:
You rock, Stella! Wishing you much success!
Bradley Bonsignore commented with a $50 donation:
James Murtha commented with a $5,000 donation:
We Love Spectrum and the Nicholas Center! People make all the difference!
Leyla Dibra commented with a $300 donation:
In honor of my big brother Adem and in support of Stella and NSK, who I love very much!