Kappa Delta holds an annual philanthropy event where 80% of proceeds stays in the community and is donated to local child-abuse prevention agencies; the remaining 20% goes to Prevent Child Abuse America’s national organi
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.