Just Cammie - Album and Music Video Production

Just Cammie - Album and Music Video Production

From Cammie Neely

This will help fund the production work for my third studio album and two new music videos. I am currently working with two excellent artists, Evan Sammons and Michael Lessard; whom I greatly admire, to accomplish this.

Cammie Neely posted a new update:
about 1 year ago

I had the honor and privilege of working with Evan and Mike for a week, in Evan's studio, in Maine. I recorded vocal tracks for 7 songs and I couldn't be happier with how things are sounding. Pretty soon we should have final mixes and then a master. Then you should be seeing one of two videos! I can't wait for this all to fall into place and I really am looking forward to sharing it all with you.

Cammie Neely posted a new update:
over 1 year ago

Hello everyone! I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who have taken the time out to read about, support, and even donate to my project! Every little bit helps and you're all instrumental in making this thing happen. All the footage, for the videos, was captured last weekend and Michael is currently behind the scenes working putting it together. Evan has two other songs I have sent his way and I am going to be recording another one, soon. I have made plans to go to Maine, in June, to work with Evan and Michael in person to really get all the music sounding as good and as perfect as possible. This is a really exciting time for me and I couldn't be more stoked about getting this all done to share with you! Please continue to follow my updates and make sure to tell all your friends about this campaign. I am really happy to be able to put this together in commemoration of my family.

Cammie Neely posted a new update:
over 1 year ago

Hello all! I wanted to give everyone a little update on the progress of this project. Evan worked on tracking drums for one of my songs today. Chris and AJ, from Last Chance, are going to be adding base and guitar this weekend. I will be layering more vocals after that and we should have a mix in time for the video shoot. I will be meeting with Michael, in Raleigh, next weekend for some very location specific, family oriented shooting for the two songs I am making videos for. One song is about my Uncle Lacy, whom I unfortunately never got the opportunity to meet. My cousin Monica, Lacy's daughter, will be helping for the shoot in some really awesome and creative ways! The other song we are making a video for is mostly about nostalgia and reminiscence on old times one only wishes to go back to. It's about a feeling of longing and sadness for the past. I know that Michael has the creative vision to realize these concepts. I cannot wait to work on this with him!

Guy Elliot commented with a $20 donation:
Woooooo!!!!!
Kor Viddo commented:
about 1 year ago
Hey Cammie, I am amazed at your artistic ambitions! We want to support you. Please hit me up at korviddo(at)gmail(dot)com. Cheers!
Kate Sloane commented with a $10 donation:
over 1 year ago
Can't wait to hear the finished product!
Daniel J Cartier commented with a $100 donation:
over 1 year ago
a beautiful soul with a beautiful voice. Cammie’s music deserves to be heard.
Alec Smith commented with a $10 donation:
over 1 year ago
Good luck!
William Skidmore commented with a $25 donation:
over 1 year ago
Good Luck, my awesome friend !
Anita Shultz commented with a $35 donation:
over 1 year ago
I can hardly WAIT to see this happen! <3
Brenda D Kelly commented with a $10 donation:
over 1 year ago
I love you and I'm so proud of you!!!
Joshua Thompson commented with a $25 donation: