In Loving Memory of Bryan Steinrad

In Loving Memory of Bryan Steinrad

From Chester Wang

Bryan Steinrad lost his life suddenly on Wednesday Sept 4 at age 34. He and his wife Jennifer just celebrated their second wedding anniversary; she is 5 months pregnant with their first child.

Chester Wang posted a new update:

Dear friends - As you can see, as of today we received over $25,000 in donations. Jennifer (Bryan's wife) is very appreciative of your warm support. Meanwhile, please help spread the word by reaching out to others who knew Bryan and those who can help. This week, our talented co-worker at Dolphin, James Walkowiak, created this beautiful video dedicated to Bryan:

Chester Wang posted a new update:

THANK YOU for your heart felt messages and generous donations! We've made tremendous progress: nearly $13,000 in two days! May I ask that you help our momentum by reaching out those who have not donated: Bryan's co-workers, friends, family members and associates?! Or, post a personal public note on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or even LinkedIn and add the link of this page (https://fundly.com/in-loving-memory-of-bryan-steinrad). Bryan was genuinely sweet and thoughtful, and we're witnessing the effect of his wonderfulness. Thank you again. -- Chester Wang, co-worker and friend

Thao Vo commented with a $200 donation:
Hi Jennifer. I am sorry for your loss. My deepest condolence to you and your family. Stay strong.
Anonymous commented with a $50 donation:
I am so sorry for your loss.
JASON SCHEPERS commented with a $100 donation:
So sorry for your sudden loss! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Hans Erickson commented with a $100 donation:
So sorry Jennifer, let us know if we can help in any way.
Griggs Orthodontics commented with a $300 donation:
He will be greatly missed. We are sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you all and his family.
Jeff Wilson commented with a $100 donation:
Oh man, I just read about this. I’m so so sorry for what you are going through. Sending blessings and positivity.
Karen Schlafman commented with a $500 donation:
Have no words. My heart break for all of you. Much love.
Lucia E Austin commented with a $35 donation:
So sorry for your loss! I am thinking of you and praying for you every day! Sending lots of LOVE! XOXOX
Sivan G commented with a $100 donation:
Sending my deepest condolences to his wife and family.
MME Consulting commented with a $2,000 donation:
Ray, Rob, Steve and the entire MME team will miss Bryan and his enthusiastic personality.
Marc Lemchen commented with a $1,000 donation:
Our heartfelt condolences to all of the family. May memories of the happy times help you during this sadness.
Cody And Brenda Ashwell commented with a $150 donation:
Sending love, prayers, and peace to you and your family.
Connie Cohen commented with a $100 donation:
Sending you hugs. You are in our thoughts and prayers ??
Mybell Adjunta commented with a $500 donation:
My heart is torn with this horrible news??. Sending my love and prayers to the family. Will miss his friendly and genuine personality??????
Jacqueline Ribeiro commented with a $500 donation:
My dear Jen, I am with you during this very difficult time. We love you and pray everyday that God gives you the strength you need.
Anonymous commented with a $35 donation:
Bryan was a pleasure to work with, always positive and cooperative. He will be greatly missed.
Chad And Lisa Kubik commented with a $1,000 donation:
You will never be forgotten, Bryan. Thank you for all of the memories and live lessons you shared with me. Cheers brother...
Jaclyn Rub commented with a $100 donation:
Bryan was the most genuine person and such a great friend. Sending so much love
Nikki Fisher commented with a $50 donation:
so sad for your loss! praying for speedy healing ??
Anonymous commented with a $50 donation:
We are very sorry for your loss.