Help with Disconnected Lights

Help with Disconnected Lights

From Tamara Winfield

In attempt to get my lights back on before my account closes. Also to help with the deposit if my account close to avoid paying the security deposit.

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

I am a single mother of a 3 year old with autism. I am currently unable to work because my child requires 95% of my time and the other 5% is for myself. Her father understands our situation and is helping me. But he got laid off in December. I couldn't pay the bill that was due in January. In February he started back working and by that time I had two bills that were due, and it was a disconnect notice. He sent e the money for the past due bill, and I was going to make the trip to pay it. The day before I was able to make it there, I received a phone call saying that it was the power company and that my lights can be disconnected at any day. Two days later I received another call saying that I needed to return an urgent call to the power company. Upon doing so I found out that I had been a victim of fraud. As of right now my lights are disconnected and I am trying my best to get the balance before my account closes which would be soon. If the account close I would need to pay a deposit fee pluss the past two bills along with the one that's coming out. So when the account closes I would owe just about $1500 just to get service restored. So I am just walking out on faith and taking a chance with this in hope to get the amount before my account closes. I have reached out to the local organizations, but funds are limited in the area. So right now any help would be truly appreciated as I am stepping out on faith to even post this.

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help Tamara raise $400 by making a donation.