Help with a lawyer

Help with a lawyer

From Joshua Martin

I need help to get a lawyer, because my ex gave birth to our daughter. She refuses to put me down as the father an to let me see our daughter. I need a lawyer to go to court so we can prove I'm the father an see her.

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help Joshua raise $3,500 by making a donation.