"Will and Strength" NGO considers its priority to reveal social problems of vulnerable groups of the society and support them as much as possible.
- Our program is aimed at raising the professional knowledge and quality of vulnerable groups of the society in order to solve their employment issue to a certain extent. Project beneficiaries will receive knowledge relevant to the requirements of the modern labor market of Armenia, resulting in their easier access to the labor market.
- Such projects greatly contribute to involve marginalized groups into social and political processes.
- The long-term goal of the project is to contribute to the formation of more conscious, civil society in Armenia, with a high level of professionally qualified knowledge and skills who struggles for its rights. We want to create a special institution for qualified vocational training courses so that our citizens of different ages and sexes can get knowledge and skills according to job market requirements.
- The program has been developed and drawn up by analyzing the existing social status of vulnerable groups, taking into account the studies and statistical data presented by international organizations, as well as concerned state structures. The directions of the courses were also selected according to the data from the employment agencies and the State Employment Committee.
- The duration of this phase of the project is 1 year.
We are in need of your support with funding for our project which will benefit under privileged society in Armenia. Renovations are required to improve our facilities, where we will conduct our courses and job related training for our eager participants. With your help we will fulfill our mission of creating a special institution.