Hi my name is Susanti, I was recently diagnosed with lung cancer and am hoping to raise money to help cover the cost of my medicine and treatment. My oncologist has advised that I will need around 15 months of treatment.
Hi my name is Susanti. I want to raise money to cover the cost of my treatment for my recently diagnosed lung cancer.
I'm 56 and currently suffering with mutated stages of lung cancer, diagnosed on the 1st of June. I have just started treatment at RSUP Sanglah in Denpasar, Bali.
This is my offical blood test report, with details of my cancer:
I first found that I had lung cancer after going to the doctor for debilitating pain in my chest. The doctor recommended taking an immediate MRI scan and blood test, which revealed fluid in my lungs and mutated stages of cancer with white spots across my lungs.
To cope with the pain, I am taking pain killers and have to have my lungs drained approximately every two weeks.
I estimate that I will need at much as $25,000 to cover my treatment costs over the next 15 months.
Collected funds will be used only for the following:
1. Oncology twice monthly treatments, including travel about $400 (4 million rupiah) per month
2. Getting lungs drained twice monthly, around $300 (3 million rupiah) per month
3. Oncology referred pill immunotherapy, about $700 (7 million rupiah) per month
4. Monthly visits with the referral doctor, with travel, about $200 (2 million rupiah) per month
5. Additional treatments or pain relief medication as recommended by the doctors..
Please consider helping me with a donation.
Thank you so much for your support,
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?