I am raising money to help Jon who lives on SSD rebuild his home that was destroyed by an electrical fire that started in the attic of his home Sunday, September 12, 2021. He had no insurance. Please help me help him.
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at approximately 4:00am an electrical fire started in the attic of Jon's home. Luckily, Jon's neighbor noticed the fire and pulled both Jon and his dog out safely but his house and all personal belongings were destroyed. Jon lives on Social Security Disability and sadly he did not have home owners insurance. Jon is currently living in a small camper loaned to him. Jon needs our help to rebuild his home, refurnish his home, purchase new clothing, and purchase home owners insurance. Please help me help him get his home and life back.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.