(Posted for friends in Warsaw) We are providing direct help to those fleeing the war in Ukraine & arriving in Warsaw. We are collecting and distributing medical supplies, food & other special needs as they arise.
Posted for friends in Warsaw
Right now there is a massive influx of Ukrainian citizens fleeing the conflict back home arriving in Warsaw. Many of whom have no local contacts and because of the unexpected nature of the conflict had little time to pack and prepare. Many of us in Poland are doing our best to accommodate and support these people who have little to no direction or support--many stuck in downtown centers and transit stations.
We are operating out of our home in the city and need:
* inflatable tubes (pink and blue for stitches) - with metal staples) - sterile dressings are the best Granuflex and Bactigrass) sizes 10x10 and 15x 15
* 10x10 sterile swabs
* sterile gloves (preferably size is 8)
* syringes size 5 and 10 & needles size 7
* ordinary Medium and Large gloves
* Vacutainer set for blood collection with green and black needles
* black and green drip butterflies
* catheters sizes: 18, 20 and 22 and bags of standard size
* alcohol swabs soaked blankets / foils
* DX 17 emergency stretchers
* NRC blankets
* sleeping bags
* face masks
* knee pads
* Any thermal underwear
* Groceries for prepared lunch and dinners
* Infant supplies (diapers, formula, blankets, cribs)
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.