Help Nayla fighting with Ewing Sarcoma
Hi, my name is Hariyanto and I am raising money to help my 10 year old daughter, Nayla, fight Ewing Sarcoma which is a rare aggressive form of cancer.
Until now, Nayla is an Indonesian child who is still in elementary school, full of life who loves, (among other things) school, learning to dance, playing with her little sister and family.
April 2023 he experienced pain in his hip spreading throughout his right leg which made it difficult for him to walk and after being examined by a doctor, the doctor diagnosed Ewing Sarcoma in the pelvic bone.
Protocol to be executed:
1. chemotherapy for 13 weeks starting in early September 2023
2. Surgery/operation will be performed after 4 rounds of chemotherapy, if the cancer does not show changes. and after that continue chemotherapy until the 13th round.
Because there was swelling in the left eye, a head city scan was carried out, the results showed that there was spread. Today, radio therapy was carried out for the first time and required up to 20 radio therapies.
Proton Radiotherapy which is a form of targeted radiation developed to treat cancer but prevent organ damage.
Proton Radiotherapy His medical treatment will be covered by Health Services.
But fundraising is needed to cover travel, accommodation and maintenance costs while he is there.
- Accommodation - Nayla will receive chemotherapy in the first week and weeks 2 and 3 going home/outpatient, and week 4 going to the hospital for chemotherapy, weeks 5 and 6 going home/outpatient. This round lasts until the 48th week. and currently radiotherapy is being carried out as an addition to this treatment because spread has been detected. during outpatient treatment every day going back and forth from home to the hospital until the 20th day.
- Transportation from village to city (hospital)
- Family members as caregivers/supporters.
The estimated cost for 48 weeks is about $10,000.
Any help you can provide...no matter how small...would be greatly appreciated.
Come on, help Nayla get healthy again and continue school!
DONATE WITH PAYPAL HERE
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.