Help me protect my civil rights that were taken away from me

Help me protect my civil rights that were taken away from me

From Patricia Cole

Please help my grandfather. I'd really appreciate it.

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

       I am a 76 year old man that is a below the knee amputee. I am in need of money to retain a Civil attorney for the following reasons.

       1) All my building permit for my house, certificate of occupancy, electrical permit, plumbing permit, well permit, and septic permit were taken out of my building department file. Under New Jersey Records Retention schedule, these permits must be kept in the Town file for the life of the structure.

       2) Also, in the Town building file, is 2 Block and Lots that I supposedly own, but the fact is: I do not own either of them. More importantly, through an OPRA request, neither of these Block and Lots exist in the Township. The reason I think this was done was because in 1996 I purchased a deed from the heirs and only knew where one of the parcels were on this deed. Early 1997 my attorney that had handled this got convicted of embezzlement. Late part of 2003, the Township does a search and in the middle of the search was my deed that I purchased from the heirs. Now I knew where the other one Lot was, and it was totally out of the Block and Lot sequence. Early 2004, I sold this Lot to my relative. 6 months later, a politically involved individual with the Town and County, also put a deed on this Lot. The only thing different is that this political individual only paid 2. In 1996, I paid all 5 heirs; the 2 heirs the politically involved individual paid were the children of the 5 heirs I paid.

       3) All my deeds, surveys, plot maps and affidavits of title were taken out of the Township building.

       Due to this politically involved individual with the Town and County, 5 years later files a slander of title lawsuit against myself.

       Due to political ties within the Township and County, and the fact that all my paperwork is gone, how am I suppose to prove my innocence when everything is gone? My house is not part of the slander of title and I am unable to sell my house as there is no verification of being built or any inspections taken place.

      Conveniently, the politically involved individual made a complaint in the Town building department stating we had no permits.

       I have been disabled since 1992 and live on a fixed income. I really need help. I do not have money for an attorney as they are very expensive. I was a hardworker my whole life; never was in trouble with the law; served during the Korean War Time.

                                        Please donate; every dollar counts.

                                        God Bless you & God Bless America

                                             Please help my grandfather.

                                                       Thank You.




Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help Patricia raise $65,000 by making a donation.