Help keep my little girl with me. And out of the system

Help keep my little girl with me. And out of the system

From Billy Coppage

I was awarded temporary custody of my 11 year old daughter. I took her mother in for a custody modification due to change in circumstances. She contested it leaving me to hire a lawyer. I just cant afford at this time.

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

After a long drawn out case with child protective services and the courts. I was awarded temporary custody of my daughter. I went to modify it to permanent custody, her mother is contesting it even though the stack of papers from cps says explicitly why I was given custody she claims its because she didn't appear in court. We all got letters with bold writing that said we were required to appear. She did not and for some reason the judge thinks that they should not of given me custody. There's serious allegations alleged some of which i know are true due to what my daughter has told me. Such as being left home alone for 2 days to get her self to school, abuse and drug use in the home the list goes on and on. Her husband was arrested for beating a pregnant 16 year old child. I don't want my daughter to grow up and think that is how life is. I remarried a wonderful woman that loves her, as her own she has 2 boys and we have been married a little over a year and just bought our first home. So this burden is hitting hard. I'm falling behind on bills, work is slow and my wife can only work 40 hours a week due to her contract. I often offer help when i can. I reach out to you in hopes that some good karma finally comes my way and can put a rest to this nightmare. I can't bear to have my daughter ask me anymore if she has to move back there.

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help Billy raise $10,000 by making a donation.