Help Heroin Users Get the Help They Need to Get Clean

Help Heroin Users Get the Help They Need to Get Clean

From William Seemiller

We are a free community that helps heroin addicts conquer their addiction. The majority of the proceeds collected from this Fundly account will be used to help get people in need into treatment.

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

Recent Updates

Update #1

about 2 years ago

Our Facebook page has over 10,000 members and our website is one week away from launching. We provide free support for those suffering from heroin & opiate addiction. Our goal is to save as many lives as possible. Your contributions help save lives. Even the smallest amount helps. Join us in our mission!

More Info

As of 9/30/2016:   90% of ALL donations will be added into a scholarship fund account that will be used strictly for helping those in need on a case by case basis to get into treatment.  Any and all moneys sent to help individuals get into treatment will be paid directly to the facility, not to any individual.  We are still trying to figure out "accountability" details that enable members who donate to keep track of where the money is going. 

Note that Fundly does take a percentage of donations (you will not be charged anything other than what you donate) and some money must be reserved for taxes.  90% of the money donated after those things are taken care of will go directly into a scholarship fund and 10% will be used to help pay the expenses associated with running this community. 

---

Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide is a free community that enables its visitors to get free information and support.  Our discussion forum is the heart and soul of our community and helps those struggling with heroin or opiate addiction get the help they need to conquer addiction.

The publisher of this community has already dropped significant funds from his own pocket to start this community and monthly expenses are required each month to keep this free community running.

As discussed above, 90% of all donations will go into a scholarship fund to be used on a case by case basis to help people get into treatment.  The remaining 10% will help to keep this community running enabling members and guests to get the information and help they need to live a continued life of sobriety. 

With your help there is no limit to what we can do.  You are encouraged to donate and know that your money is going towards an important and worthwhile cause. You can donate as much or as little as you wish.  Any amount at all is helpful and appreciated. Best wishes,

Publishers of Kill the Heroin Epidemic Nationwide

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help William raise $100,000 by making a donation.

William Seemiller posted a new update:
about 2 years ago

Update #1

Our Facebook page has over 10,000 members and our website is one week away from launching. We provide free support for those suffering from heroin & opiate addiction. Our goal is to save as many lives as possible. Your contributions help save lives. Even the smallest amount helps. Join us in our mission!

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

All Updates