Julia and I are continuing to raise money for her family in Ukraine. The first round went a long way in helping Julia's uncle, Oleg, the pastor as his town's church, buy food and medicine for many in his parish members.
Hello everyone... Julia and I are hearing about the horrors happening in Ukraine every day from her family there. Her Uncle, Oleg, a pastor of the local church, messages us each day with updates. They have little food. No power. Many have lost their homes. Running water is scarce. What resources are available come at a cost. Medicine, food, water... they need money. Julia's uncle is trying to help his church community with anything he can get his hands on. Our first round of fundraising went a long way in helping to feed many in Oleg's parish. 95% of all proceeds through Fundly will go to Julia's family in Ukraine to help them and others in their church community (the other 5% covers the transaction fees). Anything that comes over will go through my business account first (Buerhaus Design LLC) for tax exempt purposes as a donation. From there, we will send them every dime through Western Union. Anything you can do is appreciated.
Thank you to those who have also donated via Venmo or other route. I've added those funds to the campaign (Jessica, Brittany & Katie... thank you thank you!). I'm attaching a photo here of the goods that have been purchased. It's with these donations that this was possible. Please see my Facebook page for more detailed updates with a lot more photos of the folks you all have helped!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.