T'challa needs an ECG and other out of my budget tests to check for a potentially life threatening heart condition. Our vet told me waiting wouldn't be wise if there's something we need to treat, and I need your help!
Hi guys! I’ve never done anything like this before as you know. But as you also know I just had a really expensive move, and all the things you need to get started in a new place. As luck would have it, right before moving time T’challa’s vet told me he has some sort of heart irregularity and needs an ECG on top of some other treatment to see how bad his heart is. It’s a very expensive test, and the treatment is only going to get higher, and I’m terrified of losing my precious angel baby boy. Even if the test turns out a mild heart murmur it’s better to know than wake up one day to him dying in his sleep. That’s my worst fear right now, that the longer I wait the less likely we’ll catch something in time. That’s why I can’t wait the weeks and months it would take for me to save up myself , and I desperately need help! Please help my baby’s heart!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.