Gina Verdibello Committee to Elect for School Board

Gina Verdibello Committee to Elect for School Board

From Gina Verdibello

I'm raising money for the November 8, 2016 Jersey City Board of Education Election. Your donation will help with my campaign costs. Thank you! #teamGinaVerdibello2016

Gina Verdibello posted a new update:
almost 2 years ago

Please join me for my fundraiser campaign kickoff on Thursday, August 11 from 6-9. I hope to see you there!

A little info about me...

After years of education advocacy, and campaigning for the Jersey City Board of Education, Gina is well prepared to represent the parents, students and teachers in Jersey City.

Gina is a relentless fighter for better facilities and healthier food options for children.

The suggested contribution is $50.00. If that is not within your budget, please contribute what you can. You can also contribute through the fundly account at https://fundly.com/gina-verdibello-committee-to-elect-for-school-board.

The goal of our first fundraiser is to raise money for our initial start up costs.

We are excited about our campaign and are prepared to work hard.

Hope to see you there!

#teamginaverdibello2016 #teamgina #fourthtimesacharm #nevergiveup

Gina Verdibello posted a new update:
almost 2 years ago

This is me at the June 2016 Jersey City Board of Education meeting. I spoke in favor of the new community school at PS15 but had some questions of my own regarding the staffing and how it would be implemented over the next few months. I also complained about the lack of air conditioning in our schools while the administration and most common areas did have access to air conditioning. Month to month I address issues at either the caucus or board meetings or both. It's imperative to keep our board and the Superintendent abreast of what is and what is not working.

Gina Verdibello posted a new update:
over 2 years ago

On Saturday September 26, 2015 my children and I participated in a cleanup in our neighborhood. It is important to teach our young ones about litter and to keep trash where it belongs in the trash not on our sidewalks and streets. If you haven't checked out my website please do so at www.ginaverdibello.com and please donate to my campaign. Any small contribution goes a long way. Thank You!

Gina Verdibello posted a new update:
over 2 years ago

Now that school is in full session it doesn't mean summer is officially over yet! I'm having a second meet and greet but in Ward E. Please come and enjoy a cone on me and we can talk about education too! At this time I am also asking for donations to my campaign. Thank you!

Gina Verdibello posted a new update:
over 2 years ago

Last year I ran with Lorenzo Richardson and Gerald Lyons on the Children First Slate. Acting solely as my friends and not as board members they attended my first meet and greet in Ward B this past Wednesday. As a team we all had something to contribute. Lorenzo was our finance person , Gerald was our education specialist and I am the facilities watchdog. I want to be on the board to complete the vision of Children First and our mission of always putting Children First! Please vote for 2D Gina Verdibello on Nov 3. 2015.

Gina Verdibello posted a new update:
over 2 years ago

This week I started spreading the word about my campaign with my new literature. Next is getting these to the voters! I hope you will join me in handing these out.

Gina Verdibello posted a new update:
over 2 years ago

On Saturday August 22, my husband Robert and I attended the Philippine-American Friendship Committee (PAFCOM) Silver Anniversary Grand Ball. It was nice to see all whom were honored that night as well a documentary on the evolvement of PAFCOM from then to now.

Gina Verdibello posted a new update:
almost 3 years ago

This past Sunday my daughters and I participated in the Puerto Rican day parade in Jersey City. We were representing Girl Scout Troop 12026 which I am the Troop Leader. So happy to be part of such a special day in the community! Thank you Jersey City Puerto Rican Heritage Parade & Festival 2015 for all your hard work!

Gina Verdibello posted a new update:
almost 3 years ago

I'm a mother of three children that attend a district public school in Jersey City. I am running for a three-year term on the Jersey City Board of Education on November 3, 2015. I'm proud to advocate for quality public education for every student in Jersey City.

Mary Figueredo commented with a $50 donation:
almost 2 years ago
Good Luck Gina !!!!!
Nicholas J. Grillo commented with a $200 donation:
almost 2 years ago
Best of Luck Gina. THIS IS YOUR TIME!
Jennifer A Lambert commented with a $50 donation:
almost 2 years ago
Let's get this done!!!
Michelle And Dave Schulz commented with a $50 donation:
almost 2 years ago
Clinton for president and Gina for BOE! Women with perseverance!
John Reichart commented with a $100 donation:
almost 2 years ago
Good Luck!!
Jillian Mellen commented with a $25 donation:
almost 2 years ago
Keep fighting the good fight, Gina!
George Rivera commented with a $25 donation:
almost 2 years ago
I support Gina Verdibello!
Matthew Kopko commented with a $100 donation:
over 2 years ago
You keep fighting Gina! I know what it's like to fight the machine and I have a ton of respect for you!
Josephine Douglas-Paige commented with a $10 donation:
over 2 years ago
Keep a stiff upper lip!

/ #teamGinaVerdibello2016

Paid for and authorized by