Fund for my son education

Fund for my son education

From Bhavani B

i am raising this fund for my son education. Please donate atleast one dollar each. He is good in studies and want to become an engineer.

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

Kanna is admitted to Polytechnic in Diploma in Mechancial Engineering. He is very good in studies. Please help me. He want to become an aeronautical engineer. We have paid 25% of the school fees by collecting from our friends. The remaining 75% is still remaining.

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or