• Distribution of nutrition food for malnutrition children and regular medical checkups. • Distributing Free School Gear consisting of 2 sets of uniform, 1 set of shoes, 2 pairs of socks, 1 tie, 1 set of notebooks, sc...
The project proposes to enhance and promote the Health and Educational conditions of High-risk Parent’ children.Goal
The Project is to develop Health and Education for 500 children are from Tiruchirapalli District for the coming period of one year.Target Groups
The Target groups will be the orphanage children, deceased parent’s children, children whose parents are working in companies for a low salary, and illiterate parent’s children.The need for the Project
We are working with rural and urban communities, mostly engaged in subsistence agriculture.
Our beneficiaries are from poor families who cannot afford to send their children to schools mainly for the following reasons:
· Diseased Parent’s Children homes are owing to several psycho-social pressures including poverty, dysfunctional families.
· Acute poverty which may do not permit the family to purchase the required school gears and bears the incidental expenses.
· Majority of the children are considered as a source of earning whether it is by working on the fields of others or taking care of their household work.
· Majority of the children emerge from illiterate families and these first-generation learners face the difficulty in learning and attending to their homework, thereby forcing them to drop out.Objectives
Our organization started in 2018 with a focus to address the poverty, and learning and health deficits among the target groups will be the orphanage children, diseased parents children, children whose parents are working in companies for a low salary and illiterate parent’s children and help them in enrolling their children to schooling, by supporting them in terms of fees and distribution of free School Gears and health care for malnutrition children and providing supplementary coaching to overcome learning deficits.Activities
We are not intended to run parallel schools to the Government but we are engaged in the following activities to improve the enrollment ratio and to reduce the drop-outs.
Massive awareness drives involving the parents, teachers, community elders, institutions, and the children to educate them about the need of sending the girl children to schools.
Distributing Free School Gear consisting of 2 sets of uniforms, 1 set of shoes, 2 pairs of socks, 1 tie, 1 set of notebooks, school bag, and pen and pencil box to poor children in order to motivate them into enrolling.
In order to counter the learning deficits of the First generation Learners, we are undertaking supplementary coaching classes at various places within our operational area and helping the children with their homework.
Distribution of nutrition food for malnutrition children and regular medical checkups.
Apart from providing this sort of direct support, we maintain regular contact with family and assuring them that we are with them until the child completes the schooling. We are also engaged in addressing attitudes/ prejudices towards girl children, sensitizing teachers, and community on gender disparities.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?