Appliance repair can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. With a little know-how and the right tools, you can fix most appliances yourself. In this guide, we will walk you through the appliance repair process step by step so that you can get your appliances back up and running in no time. We will cover everything from diagnosing the problem to finding the right replacement parts. So, whether you’re dealing with a broken fridge or a faulty dryer, this guide will help you get your appliance back in working order.
If you are in need of Edmonton appliance repair, you have several options to choose from. However, not all appliance repair companies are created equal. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Edmonton Appliance Repair:
1. We are an experienced and reputable company. We have been providing appliance repair in Edmonton for over 10 years and have built a solid reputation for quality workmanship and customer service.
2. We are certified and insured. We carry both liability insurance and workers' compensation insurance, so you can be confident that you are protected in the event of an accident or damage to your property.
3. We use only genuine parts and materials. When we repair your appliances, we use only high-quality parts and materials that meet or exceed the standards set by the manufacturer. This ensures that your appliances will perform properly after we complete the repairs.
4. We offer a warranty on our workmanship. We stand behind our workmanship with a one-year warranty on labour and a six-month warranty on parts and materials (excluding light bulbs). This gives you peace of mind knowing that if something goes wrong with our repairs, we will make it right.
5. We offer competitive pricing. We believe that you should not have to spend a fortune to get quality appliance repairs, so we offer very competitive pricing on all of our services.
6 .We offer convenient scheduling .We understand that your time is valuable, so we offer convenient
At Edmonton Appliance Repair, we offer a wide range of appliance repair services to meet the needs of our customers. We have a team of experienced and qualified technicians who are able to provide repairs for all major brands of appliances. We also offer a same-day service for most repairs, so you can get your appliance back up and running as soon as possible.
In addition to our repair services, we also offer maintenance and installation services for all types of appliances. Our maintenance service can help keep your appliance in good working condition and prevent future problems from occurring. Our installation service can help you get your new appliance set up and ready to use in no time.
Whether you need a one-time repair or ongoing maintenance, we can help you keep your appliances in great shape. Contact us today to learn more about our available services.
The cost of appliance repair in Edmonton depends on the type of appliance, the severity of the problem, and the complexity of the repair. For example, a simple refrigerator Edmonton appliance repair may only cost a few hundred dollars, while a more complex oven repair could cost several thousand dollars. In most cases, it is cheaper to repair an appliance than it is to replace it.
What Are Our Hours of Operation?
Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 4pm
We are open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and Saturday from 9am to 4pm. We are closed on Sundays.
If you need appliance repair in Edmonton, there are a few different ways to get in touch with us. You can either call us at 780-448-0878, or fill out our online form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We know that Appliance problems can be frustrating, which is why we offer a same day service for most repairs. We understand that not everyone has the time or ability to wait around for days for their appliances to be fixed, which is why we offer a quick and efficient service.
We also offer a warranty on all of our work, so if something goes wrong after we've fixed it, just give us a call and we'll come back out to take care of it. We want to make sure that you're happy with our work, and that your appliances are running smoothly.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.