Donate for Fernando's Mindfulness Teacher Training

Donate for Fernando's Mindfulness Teacher Training

From Fernando José Benetti

All funds go towards the $1,500 tuition fee for Fernando's Mindfulness Teacher Training at iBme.

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

The Inward Bound Mindfulness Education (iBme), a Boston-based not-for-profit organization specialized in retreats for school-level teenagers, granted Fernando a 80% tuition fee waiver for their one-year-long Mindfulness Teacher Training. The award decreases the tuition amount from 7,500 USD to 1,500 USDThe current fundraiser is to help Fernando covering the remaining 1,500 USD course value.

.

Hi,

I'm Fernando Benetti, 30 years old, Brazilian by origin, and  a full-scholarship Graduate Student at Harvard Divinity School. I have previously studied meditation and Buddhism in India and Nepal for multiple years and received initiations from renowned teachers like the 14th Dalai Lama. I also have a BA teaching license in History and Religious Studies and have taught in Brazil, India, and Nepal. I recently felt the call to teach meditation in schools and applied to iBme's year-long Teacher Training for teenagers. IBme has happily accepted me for the training and offered a 80% scholarship grant. Now, I am on the quest for converting the remaining 20% of the tuition amount and would appreciate and honor your help.  

Apart from preparing me to teach meditation, this Mindfulness Teacher Training is also a stepping stone on my quest to become a caregiver. I am a meditator and a Reiki Master therapist, Tarot reader, an astrologist. This mindfulness training couples with the whole process of spiritual development I've been going through. I have finished an MA in India in 2018, a monastic training in Nepal in 2019, and moved to the USA to study at Harvard Divinity. Now I will take this one-year training in Mindfulness, and in June 2022, upon the completion of the training, I will engage in a Yoga teacher training in India. I have been doing a lot to prepare myself as a caregiver and become ready to help as many people as possible. Please consider helping me on this path. 

IBme's trusted on my potential by awarding a 80% scholarship towards my education. Will you also trust that I can help to transform our teenager's lives through meditation?

.

Please invest in someone who is interested in social change through shared love, happiness, and peace. 

.

About the Mindfulness Teacher Training: https://ibme.com/mindfulness-teacher-training/

Instagram: @fernandoxee

Facebook: facebook.com/fernando.jose.benetti

.

Perks: Every amount of 50$ or higher will receive a 30 minutes tarot reading from me. I have 12 years of experience with the Tarot.

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help Fernando raise $1,500 by making a donation.