I'm raising money to help Debby with medical bills and her car payment. She has been in St Francis for over a month now. At this time there is no information on her release. I love and appreciate you and your consid...
Debby is still fighting this infection on her kidney. We confirmed there were no blockages. We are now just waiting on the infection to start to go away. Thanks for your prayers, concerns, shares and donations.
From Denny’s Daughter:
On the 19th of October my mom, Debby, went to the St. Francis emergency room because she was having severe back pain and just didn't feel good overall. The ER had her drink contrast and had a CT scan done. The CT scan showed on mass in/on her left kidney. They immediately put her on IV antibiotics and Naproxen and admitted her into the hospital. More contrast was drank and another CT scan was done the next day Friday October 20th. On Saturday the 21st, the combination of the antibiotic, Naproxen, and constrast for the CT scans caused my mom to go into kidney failure. Naproxen was stopped and the antibiotic was switched for another. No more CT scans were ordered. For the next week, the doctors waited to see if my mom's kidneys would start to work on their own; unfortunately, they didn't. A port was then inserted and my mom went through two rounds of dialysis to hopefully "jump start" her kidneys. Her levels did come down but not enough. While the doctors tried to fight the kidney failure the mass in/on her kidney was put on the back burner. Today, November 9th, an exploratory procedure was done to see if there were any blockages in the tubes connecting her kidneys to the bladder (there aren't) and to see what this mass would be. Come to find out the mass is on the outside of the kidneys and further evaluation is needed. At this point we're three weeks into this hospital stay and we have no answers. The two jobs my mom had prior to being hospitalized, she has now lost. We're asking for help with the mounting health care bills and everyday bills (car payment, phone, etc) until we figure out what exactly is going to happen and when she will get out of this hospital. Right now, the light at the end of the tunnel seems far away. Anything helps whether it's a donation or a share and we appreciate it more than you will ever know! From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?