Disabled person needs help moving to a house

Disabled person needs help moving to a house

From Laurie Beach

I have lost my home in a divorce. I'm trying to get another house. I am disabled and have a fixed income. I want to go home to Michigan and have a home again. I need help to get a home, and go home. I rent, but its Temp.

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

Lost my home due to divorce, funds will only be used for movers and getting back to having a home again. The home I am trying to get is pictured here. Its nothing fancy but its a house and  its within my price range, so I've been trying to make this happen. I really need to get back home, my friends and family are up there and I am down here knowing no one. Since my Mom was killed, I've been here alone. I'm not trying to scam anyone....I just need some help getting back where I belong. I've sold things, I've tried everything to get that last bit I need to go home. Fixed income is not fun but its all I have to try to get to Michigan and have my own home again. I just want a home again, I rent but its a temp situation.

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help Laurie raise $4,000 by making a donation.