The colonized people of the newly acquired Hammer City land are directionless without a dictator. The fact is, colonized people need a colonizer. We are here to help.
The colonized people of the newly acquired Hammer City land are directionless without a dictator. They will freeze come the first winter in Colorado. Gazi Kodzo will starve when all the dong-shaped vegetables they plant never grow in the dried up creek bed they attempt to turn into a little communist farm.
The fact is, colonized people need a colonizer. We are here to help.
Donate to our campaign so we can Colonize Hammer City. This budget is for Phase I of Colonization, including cost for:
- Manifesting Destiny
- Building TRANS-Atlantic boats
- purchasing copies of Anne Frank's diary for warmth
- Finding shiny beads to trade with the natives
- A truck that can carry groceries and supplies up a mountain so we don't die
- Sunscreen, obviously
- A Starbucks to announce our gentrification
Stretch goals include attempting to secure a performance by Hootie and the Blowfish.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?