WE NEED YOUR HELP IN RAISING $300,000 BY JANUARY 26, 2020 TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF THOSE WHO NEED HELP AND/ FORGOTTEN. THEY CRIED AND NO ONE HEARD THEM ... NOW WE DO.
IT TAKES PEOPLE WORKING TOGETHER TO MAKE THE WORLD A MORE LOVING PLACE.
REQUEST FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: THIS DOCUMENT IS DIVIDED INTO FOUR SECTIONS:
I. LETTER REQUESTING FINANCIAL SUPPORT
II. ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH CYCLE: FIRST PHASE AND SECOND PHASE
II. OUR STORY IS THEIR STORY: OUR LOVE STARS-THE ABUSED, BULLIED/BULLIER, DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY AND TROUBLED INDIVIDUALS.
III. ABOUT THE FOUNDERS
V. STEPS TAKEN TO MINIMIZE
VI. SPECIAL MESSAGE
I. HELP US RAISE $300,000 BY JANUARY 26, 2020
HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES AND THE MEMORIES OF ABUSED VICTIMS, BULLIED/BULLIER, DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES AND TROUBLED PEOPLE: TOGETHER, WE CAN HEAR, CHERISH AND CEASE THEIR CRYING.
Dear Prospective Donor Sponsors:
“A hundred years from now it will not matter what your bank account was, the sort of house you lived in, or the kind of car you drove... but the world may be different because you were important in the life of the abused, troubled, traumatized, dysfunctional family and/ bullied/bullier.”
Adapted from the poem "A Hundred Years From Now" By Forest E. Witcraft TEACHER, SCHOLAR
We need to raise $300,000.00 by January 26, 2020, to start our SECOND PHASE of operation for Voiceopin International for 12 months.
We have been in operation for over a year building the organization. Now, we are in the second phase of organizational growth and we are ready to implement program and services and build the Child Abuse Museum And Family Convention Center in the United States.
The SECOND PHASE OF AN ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH cycle always requires an injection of outside funding to be able to promote the organization to the public. We need to raise $300,000.00 for our second phase of operation. Your support would be appreciated.
Having these funds and your assistance will help us to make a difference in the lives of abused or individuals who have endured traumatic experiences; the bullied and even the bullier; memorialize those who died from abuse so that we shall never forget them; and aiding those who have a troubled life and helping dysfunctional families.
Your support is crucial to our efforts. We’d love it you could donate to help us achieve our goals. You can donate online right here: https://fundly.com/child-abuse-and-bullying-is-no-excuse/ or you can send in your contributions to Voiceopin International: 309 Smokehouse Lane, Albemarle, North Carolina 28001.
Won't you become one of our donor sponsors? We recommend a gift of $25, $50 or $100 or even more if you choose. However, any amount is more than welcome. Whatever you can donate, we appreciate, even $5.00.
Small Business Funding States: "The overall top reason why small businesses fail is due to being undercapitalized. Not having the capital to grow, hire new people that will allow your business to grow, or not having the capital for inventory to profit from is a death blow to anyone ... Having a capital reserve is an absolute necessity (https://www.smallbusinessfunding.com/under-capitalized/)."
We have planted the seed and now it must be watered for it to grow. When watering comes out, it doesn’t come out as one strain. Instead, it burst forward in streams…those numerous streams are the people each providing their water stream to plant the seed for growth.
Thank you in advance for becoming a part of our team because TOGETHER, WE CAN. Words cannot begin to express how deeply grateful we are with your generosity and caring about those whom we truly love and care for.
Furthermore, to show our appreciation, at the end of this document you will find a donor sponsor gift breakdown--just another way for us to say "Thank You For Caring." In addition, each donor sponsor will receive a monthly financial report itemizing expenditures and revenue.
Our Motto is: You’ll Cherish Love; We’ll Cherish Love; TOGETHER: We’ll Hear, Cherish and Cease Their Crying. TOGETHER, WE CAN.
Sincerely, Porsha Starks, President
Ryan Wagstaff, Vice President
Dr. Gwyndolyn McClellan, Director of Operations.
II. ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH CYCLES: FIRST PHASE AND SECOND PHASE
A. FIRST PHASE OF THE ORGANIZATION
During the FIRST PHASE OF THE ORGANIZATION, we have been able to plant the seed and get the organization off the ground. The FIRST PHASE OF THE ORGANIZATION focused on building the organization. Among the task involved where laying the foundation (statements for mission, vision, goals, objectives,etc.); breaking into the market by building awareness and market presence; program and service development, which included tweaking and restructuring programs and services if necessary and assessing interest level; identifying risk factors involved and developing plans for handling them/resolving them; and development of a five year long-range plan. Some of the specific activities are listed below under ACCOMPLISHMENTS. The chart below depicts the stages that we have gone through for the FIRST PHASE OF THE ORGANIZATION. This included development (red) and start-up (yellow).
B. SECOND PHASE OF THE ORGANIZATION: $300,000.00 NEED TO BE RAISED:
During the SECOND PHASE OF THE ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH CYCLE, we are focusing on the implementation of programs and services; a continuation of market penetration and brand awareness; preparation for construction including a design contest, architectural renderings, planning, and development, construction bidding, pre-construction, construction; hiring of personnel (including 3 salespeople-small salary plus commission) if enough funds, development of recordings and videos; moving home office location; expanding our marketing, advertising and informational program to identify sponsors and partners; procure products for our store Voiceopin Shopping Center (one of our fundraising projects) in bulk to cut down the overhead cost (www.voiceopinshoppingcenter.com); cover overhead operating cost for supplies, materials, etc.; procurement of fundraising/marketing/sales consultant to help in financially stabilizing the organization through growth cycles, enabling us financially solvency.
I. OUR STORY IS THEIR STORY
So many people are blessed, being born to a wonderful and loving family; having friends that love and protect them; and being able to accomplish their dreams in life. However, there are many people born into this world who are not as fortunate.
A theme song we have written for Voiceopin International organization is entitled: “They Cried And Nobody Heard Them.” Each year millions of people and animals are abused, living in dysfunctional families, being bullied/a bullier, and are living a troubled life.
We call them our LOVE STARS because of the love that we truly have for them and the fact that they are the REAL STARS of this world. Although on a national and international level, we have done something in helping these individuals and animals, we have not done enough.
At Voiceopin International, we don’t use the traditional definition of child abuse. Instead, we define child abuse as “abusing any animal or person regardless of their age.” Therefore, dysfunctional families, elderly abuse, domestic abuse, animal abuse, government abuse, legal abuse, etc. categories are among the numerous areas that would fall under our definition of child abuse. We use this definition because no one ever stops being someone’s child regardless of what their age may be.
Click on this link https://voiceopinshoppingcenter.com/pages/their-journey-child-abuse-gallery-use-this-one and this will take you to our online Voiceopin Shopping Center. Go to the menu “Their Journey (Gallery And Video).” After reading the introduction, click on each category listed. Here you will find stories of the pain and suffering that these individuals and animals have gone through … have endured … have suffered. We can never do TOO-OO MUCH for this population …
Today, there are millions more people and animals as those shown in “Their Journey (Gallery And Video)” who are still living. Each night … every second … every minute … every hour … across the nation … across the world, they are being tortured … living in a world of pain and sorrow. They are shouting and screaming: MOMMY, DON’T HURT ME; DADDY, DON’T RAPE ME; STRANGER, DON’T TAKE ME; I’M NOT YOUR PUNCHING BAG; GROWING OLD IS BEAUTIFUL SO WHY DO YOU RESENT ME and many more similar words….
Some people ask why do we spend so much time on this issue? How can we stand looking at the pictures depicting their torture and destruction? Because we can hear their cries … day or night their cries are always with us. They are our children reaching out to us for help …. Don’t you hear their cries … can’t you feel their pain … their sorrow. They Cried And Nobody Heard Them … We have always heard them but we need you to hear them also … cherish their cries and join with us in now fighting together as one body to ensure that they are protected; their cries are not ignored … to break those chains that have bound their lives with pain and sorrow so that they too can lay down each night peacefully…so that they too can follow their life’s dreams. Emulating Winston Churchill’s statement, “… the world should be a brightly lighted island of happiness and peace.”
II. WHY VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL 501 C (3)
That is why Voiceopin International was established: to enable people to come together to hear and cherish the cries and to respond to the cries of the abused, bullied/bullier, dysfunctional families, traumatized, and those who are living a troubled life by building a Child Abuse Museum And Family Convention Center and providing an array of programs and services to help (Voiceopin Healing Journey and Social Justice Programs--Just Say No To Bullying Program).
Voiceopin International’s Vision is to become the International Premier Human Rights and Social Justice GLOBAL VOICE for our Loved Stars-abused animals and people and families. Our Organizational Brand: Love Brings Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control; Our Mission: To allow our Love for the abused and families aid us in Hearing Their Cries and Easing Their Pain; and Our Goal of building Awareness, Finances, Resources, Team-spirit, and Programs distinguish us as successful.
Our motto is “You’ll Cherish Love; We’ll Cherish Love And TOGETHER We’ll Hear And Cherish Their Cries.” Voiceopin International is a “Community Of People’s” project. Working together, we cannot only hear and cherish the cries of the abused, dysfunctional families, bullied/bullier and troubled victims’ cries, but we can and we will cease their crying and make a difference in the lives of those who are still with us and in the memories of those who lost their lives to violence.
Specifically, Voiceopin International was established for three purposes:
1. Build a Child Abuse Museum and Family Convention Center in the United States and help and encourage other countries to also build Child Abuse Museums. Thus far, we have contacted approximately half of the countries that are United Nations members. We can happily say that Australia is the first country to meet this challenge. Prime Minister Scott, Australia, pledged that the Government "will work with survivor groups to ensure their stories are recorded and the history is displayed." Consequently, as “a national apology to abused victims,” Australia is building a Child Abuse Museum and Research Center. (https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-22/apology-to-victims-of-sexual-assault-to-see-creation-of-museum/10402244).
2. Development of our Social Justice Program which helps in tackling many of the social justice issues facing this nation. Our first effort will be with bullying: “Just Say No To Bullying Program” will provide a variety of programs and services to assist schools, parents, etc. in combating bullying. For now, our focus will be on youth bullying problems (including cyberbullying).
Our Just Say No To Bullying Logo:
3. Voiceopin Healing Journey provides healing wishes to those individuals and animals who have been traumatized by the loss of a loved one. Healing wishes can be whatever is felt that would provide and help in the healing process.
III. ORGANIZATIONAL PHASES GROWTH CYCLE
ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL DURING THE FIRST PHASE OF OPERATION
Just to name a partial list of what we have accomplished during the first phase:
1. LAND FOR MUSEUM: Presently, we have contacted governors, Congress, President Trump requesting federal or state land to build the child abuse museum and family convention center for the United States.
2. CONTEST FOR MUSEUM: We have also sent out information regarding a contest for designing the child abuse museum and family convention center to schools, juvenile delinquent facilities, and many other places where kids can be found.
3. UNITED NATIONS: We have contacted approximately one-half of the United Nations members encouraging them to build a child abuse museum in their country. We have also contacted all Central American countries.
4. VOICEOPIN SHOPPING CENTER: For the past year, we have been working on the development of an online store to help raise money for this organization: www.voiceopinshoppingcenter.com. We have partnered with many of the top name brands, stores, and services to be able to market their products and services in Voiceopin Shopping Center. We also developed our own products to be able to sell to our customers. We wanted to say more than just “Thank You” for donations or for shopping at Voiceopin Shopping Center. We wanted to consider what your needs are, respond to them and let you know that your needs are important to us and we want to be able to help. Thus, we developed an array of products in our “You’ll Cherish Love Collection.” Again, we invite you to visit our store: www.voiceopinshoppingcenter.com and review the information that we have about child abuse, etc. and how we designed products in our store just for you: www.voiceopinshoppingcenter.com.
5. THEME SONG: “They Cried And Nobody Heard Them” is the theme song we wrote for the organization. We contacted many national, local and international children’s choirs to find one or several choruses that would sing the song. We have found one of the choir directors who is writing the harmony for the chorus of the song and we have another choir director reviewing the material for consideration for their choir to perform. We have also contacted approximately 30 music label record companies seeking their assistance as sponsors for the project and to produce a video. Relating to the theme song, we have also written a book and a movie.
6. BUILDING AWARENESS AND BRAND: We have also contacted over 2,000 individuals and/ organizations informing them about Voiceopin International.
7. SONGS AND BOOKS: We have written several other songs that aren’t related to the theme, but we would like to use to raise money for the museum and organization. In addition, we have written two children’s books.
8. BUSINESS PLAN: Development of a business plan (organizational business plan).
IV. ABOUT THE FOUNDERS
The founders of Voiceopin International are Porsha Starks,Ryan Wagstaff and Gwyndolyn McClellan. The founders have the most important and highest degree needed to make this organization successful: They love the LOVE STARS, they hear their cries and they will do whatever it takes to cease the crying and bring joy into our LOVE STARS lives. During the first phase, in addition to working on Voiceopin International, Ryan Wagstaff and Porsha Starks worked outside to pay for expenses for Voiceopin International.
Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. said: "Everybody can be great ... because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love."
V. BUDGET REQUEST: $300,000
($150,000 BEING REQUESTED THROUGH GO FUND ME)
ITEM AND ANNUAL COST
1. Vice President $50,000.00
2. Director of Operations 36,000.00
3. Assistant-Secretary 15,000.00
4. Fundraising/Sales (5 @ $1,000.00) 5,000.00 plus commission
5. Moving Office Location 10,000.00
6. Account/Legal 2,000.00 (including quickbook,etc)
7. Architectural 10,000.00 Renderings and pre-construction planning
8. Utilities/Phone 3,000.00 (Including Internet Service)
9. Two Computers & Printers 2,000.00
10. Recording & Video Production 3,000-5,000.00
11. Contest Reward 2,000.00 (includes travel to groundbreaking ceremony) Supplies 10,000.00 (includes stamps, letterhead & envelopes, website maintenance and redevelopment cost, etc)
12. Travel And Meetings 5,000.00
A. Just Say No To Bullying 50,000.00
B. Voiceopin International 50,000.00
C. Child Abuse And FamilyConvention Center 15,000.00
D. Shopping Center 5,000.00 (development of products for store)
14. Rent (500.00 month) 6,000.00
15. Fundraising/Marketing/Sales/Advertisement/Telecommunications Consultant And Activities redesign website to include funding unit-create their own fundraiser).
16. Miscellaneous (including $200.00 annual dues for Better Business Bureau 4,000.00
V. STEPS TAKEN TO MINIMIZE RISKS
1. We provide our donors with a guarantee and full assurances that all money’s collected as donations and collected from our products and services will be used for the benefit of the organization. As stated above, each month a financial report will be sent out to each person donating and our reports will be posted on our website for anyone to review. Transparency will be among our number one concerns and commitments to you. Treating our employees as “valuable” entities to our companies rather than extensions of the companies further protect our donors’ investments. Also, adhering to the recommendations of Denis E. Waiter and Robert A. Tucker:" Enabling all staff members to participate in developing the mission, vision, goals, and objectives of the companies." Delegating authority to others enables us to build successful organizational cultures that promote positive team relationships; employees working diligently to attain the mission, goals, and objectives; being able to increase the financial margins that will be produced to make the organization self-sufficient. More important to any organization’s operation, other than finances are the people: Consequently, management, staff, board members, friends and other stakeholders will work together as a family.
Furthermore, our TRUST BUSINESS MODEL (refer to this section) will enable us to build the brand that our customers and others will respect and establish a healthy and positive organizational culture for our employees to work in. Regardless of whether we are starting a business, walking to work, cooking our breakfast or just taking a bath, there is and will always be an element of risk involved in these endeavors. However, we don’t stop taking a bath just because we might get hurt; we don’t stop cooking our breakfast because we may get burnt and we don’t stop walking to work because a car might hit us when we cross over a street.
No, instead, what we do is to take every precaution necessary to ensure that we don’t end up being harmed. We don’t want our donors, our staff members, our customers or clients, our stakeholders, etc. or even ourselves get hurt. Instead, we want everyone to be happy, successful and profitable in this endeavor. That is why we have diligently and methodologically analyzed, reviewed, synthesized and resolved every issue that could be considered a risk factor for us, our donors, our customers, our staff, our organization, our clients, and all other stakeholders.
2. Guidestar Member
3. Will be joining Better Business Bureau
VI. SPECIAL MESSAGE
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?