Raising money for Carole and Terry Goyt, after a catastrophic housefire on April 14. Everything was lost. Terry is a disabled veteran and was alone at the time. A charging lithium battery ignited and engulfed the house.
On April 14, 2022, a house fire completely engulfed and destroyed the home of Carole and Terry Goyt in Howell, Michigan. Terry is a disabled Vietnam veteran, and a lithium battery for his scooter was charging while Carole was out with her 2 dogs. Terry barely managed to get himself out of the fire in time, but everything was lost. Nothing is salvageable. As you can imagine, this is devastating for them, and will affect their lives for months and years to come. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and prayers are always welcome. Thank you.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.