Leading the John Gnabre Science Research Institute (JGSRI) research efforts is our Senior Scientific Advisor, the remarkable Prof. Ru Chih Huang, a distinguished researcher from Johns Hopkins University. With almost s...
We are embarking on a remarkable journey to CANCELcancer, and we need your support. The John Gnabre Science Research Institute (JGSRI) is passionately dedicated to advancing the groundbreaking work of our esteemed 91-year-old Principal Investigator, Prof. Huang, in the field of cancer research.
September is Gynecologic, Pediatric and Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, our Window of Opportunity Trials (WOTs) will initially focus on these specific cancer types.
Help us raise $6 million, with $2 million per cancer type. WOTs assess new therapies before standard treatment begins, extending a lifeline to recently diagnosed patients.
We want to be transparent about how your generous contributions will be utilized. We have pledged that 65% of the funds raised will be dedicated to crucial research efforts, driving us closer to groundbreaking discoveries and life-saving treatments. The remaining 35% will be allocated to administrative needs, ensuring seamless operations and effective management of our initiatives.
Your support is not just a monetary contribution; it is a heartfelt investment in the future of cancer treatment. Together, we have the power to transform the lives of cancer patients and their families, offering new possibilities and renewed hope.
Join us on this emotional journey as we work tirelessly to bring healing to those battling cancer. Your contribution, no matter the size, will make a profound difference. Together, let us CANCELcancer and create a brighter, cancer-free world.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.