T.A.P. "Together Against Predators" is raising funds to help pay for the costly surgery that saved Baylee & Miss Terrier. Who were brutally raped by a convicted sexual predator!
My tenant's dog Baylee was brutally raped by a convicted sexual predator on July 26,2013. James Lee Lyons bought property three doors down from my tenant in January 2013.
When he was arrested on July 26, police went to his home and found poor Miss Terrier, who had been raped on a daily basis from the condition she was in. That is when we found out James Lee Lyons was a convicted sexual predator, who served thirteen years for sexually abusing children. No one knew because he was registered fifteen miles away at a different address.
Baylee had surgery and has recovered the procedure but is not the dog she used to be. Miss Terrier was in critical condition for two months as it was touch and go with her. She is doing good now and so, so sweet.
Their medical bills were just over $2,500.00 and I am trying to help raise funds to help cover the cost. So far we have raised $205.00 of the $2,500.00 needed. Any amount you can donate to help us raise the balance of $2,295.00 would be greatly appreciated!
There are several ways you can help!
Please share with your friends and ask them to do the same! I am counting on social media to help us, as the news media say, it's too gross to air. We need to raise awareness, as this effects so many, on so many different levels and is happening all over the U.S.! Bestiality has gone up 500% in the last few years!
1. Our animals have to endure this abuse!
2. Our children, bestiality is a pre-curser for thess predators to prey on children, if they haven't already!
3. Our communities, these predators are not registering where they really live, leaving our communites with a false sense of security, as the registry is useless!
Ways you can help!
1. Sign our petition and share the link! http://www.change.org/petitions/help-make-bestiality-a-felony-in-florida
2. Visit the Chandler Edwards site, www.chandleredwards.org A must for all animal lovers! Like their FB page.
3. Make a donation through Fundly or be a Supporter! http://fundly.com/urj6pdu8
4. Like our Facebook page and share! www.facebook.com/tap.together
Thank you so much!
T.A.P. Together Against Predators