Come dance the night away and raise money for a good cause at the Ari's Bears 1st annual dance-a-thon!
Date: January 25, 2020 (snow date is February 1, 2020)
Location: Chestnut Ridge Fire Station; 12020 Greenspring Ave, Owings Mills, MD 21117
Check-In: 5:30pm, Dancing to start at 6:00pm
Pick-Up: Promptly at 10:00pm
*Registration deadline is January 25, 2020, and space is limited to first 140 dancers!
T-SHIRT DEADLINE HAS PASSED!!! BUT REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL THE DAY OF THE EVENT
Ari's Bears was started by 10 year old Ariella Stein, when she was in treatment for Ewing's Sarcoma. She used her own money to buy bears and other stuffed animals to deliver to sick children. Ariella passed away in May 2019 but her legacy lives on through her foundation. More than bears, Ari's Bears is also raising money to fund research grants for pediatric cancer. You can help us raise funds by joining our dance-a-thon.
- $30 registration fee for each participant.
- We are asking for a minimum of $25 in donations but the sky is the limit! There are prizes for highest fundraising individual and team of four.
- Participants will have individual donation pages and also can join 3 other registrants to form a team of 4 dancers. A prize will be awarded to top fundraising individual (cannot be part of a team to win this prize) and top fundraising team.
- All cash or check donations are due at event check-in. Online donations are due by 1/25/20. Donations are tax deductible (Tax ID: 84-2274065) and Ari’s Bears will send a receipt of donation for tax purposes.
- Every participant will receive one meal and beverage. Additional snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.
- Dance-a-thon is from 6-10pm. There will be 15 minute rest breaks after each 45 minutes of dancing, for a total of 4 45-minute dance sessions. Awards for top fundraiser individual and team given at 9:45. The dance-a-thon ends promptly at 10:00pm.
- Dancers will have the opportunity to purchase dollar shout-outs and song requests from the DJ, plus additional snacks and merchandise. If your dancer would like to do this please send money accordingly.
- Available merchandise for sale will include: wristbands ($3), buttons ($2) and stickers ($1).
- MC of the event is Maria Dennis of Lite 101.9 and DJ is Chip Kalisch of CK productions https://www.ckproductions01.com/
Click here for printable pledge forms: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C9Phwzg5alJ5b6lPe37CcsypUZrAuOdQ6gSMx6TJXeE/edit?usp=sharing
Click here for printable registration form: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ctkrd6cOrEaXjJ2FdZT9TgLp8Lge309xQKwmgYM3fJs/edit?usp=sharing